It takes a co-op!
Where do our members reside?
Member households will receive:
- a 2% discount each time they shop
- the opportunity to volunteer and earn additional monthly discount:
10% = 4 hours per month 20% = 8 hours per month
- The opportunity to participate in Co-op governance through elections, Membership meetings, and Board service.
- Eligibility for patronage rebates, contingent upon co-op profits.
- Monthly newsletter sent by mail or email
- Optional membership in our sister co-op, the Kickapoo Cultural Exchange, a non-profit co-op for sponsoring the creation of regional non-profits and providing space for cultural activities for the community.
Annual membership fees are based on a sliding scale of $25- $60....you decide, depending on the size of your household and resources.
If you mail in a membership fee, please include member names, address, phone, and newsletter preferences (paper or electronic.)
It is the member’s responsibility to notify the co-op of changes to household composition, address changes, etc.